Please consider Holy Sews when choosing which charities and/or organizations you and your family plan to give to at the end of 2017! No gift is too small or too large and all monetary gifts are tax deductible. Your gift will help Holy Sews secure materials for volunteers to hand make the tiniest and most beautiful layettes for families experiencing the early loss of their little angels.
In the spirit of giving, please consider a year end gift to Holy Sews this year. Thank you in advance for your consideration AND your gifts. You may give via mail or online. To give your end of the year gift by mail, please mail to Holy Sews Inc., P.O. Box 251506, Little Rock, AR 72225, or you may donate online by clicking on the following link: Holy Sews’ Giving
Our mission at Holy Sews, Inc. is to:
1. Respond to a call to serve as God’s hands in the world;
2. To show compassion to families experiencing the perinatal death of a child;
3. To provide handmade layettes to treasure these infants who are too small for even preemie clothing;
4. To educate communities in caring for families experiencing perinatal bereavement.
This has been a truly amazing year for Holy Sews. We are so thankful to each of you for supporting this ministry and the families that it serves. Your prayers, hard work, and financial contributions are being used by our Lord to help this ministry grow and flourish each year. Hearing from the families that we serve, listening to their stories, and remembering each baby gone too soon is the driving force for all that we do.
We want to share with each of you just how the Holy Spirit has provided opportunities for Holy Sews to grow this year, to minister to more families, and to be the hands and feet of God to those who are grieving.
Holy Sews is currently serving:
- 42 hospitals throughout Arkansas
- 17 hospitals in other states including but not limited to North Carolina, Wisconsin, Texas, New York, Missouri, Michigan, Florida, Louisiana, and Iowa
- 1 hospital and doula in Canada
- Layettes have been distributed to hospitals, doulas, funeral homes, and individual families
In 2014, Holy Sews has distributed:
- 613 layettes
- 25 blankets
- Numerous hats and other items requested by the hospitals served
Holy Sews Volunteers have contributed and formed:
- Over 2,000 hours of volunteer service
- 14 chapters around the country and in Canada
Each and every person who has read our story, received a layette, helped at a work day, prayed for this ministry, or contributed in some other way is a part of this accomplishment. It is all to the glory of God and for the help of hurting families that this work is done. We thank you all for the part you have played in this story.
As we reach the end of the year, we look forward with anticipation to what the new year will bring and the ways that we can grow this ministry in the future. Won’t you join us? Won’t you help us? Please join us in praying for this ministry and for God’s will to be seen and realized. Please join us at a work day or by doing some work at home. Please consider contributing financially to this ministry. You can contribute online via our website at www.holysews.org or by mailing your gift to Holy Sews, P.O. Box 251506, Little Rock, AR 72225.
Thank you and a Happy New Year from your friends at Holy Sews!