Mending Hearts One Stitch at a Time
Holy Sews provides handmade infant burial clothing for families that experience the loss of their baby during gestational weeks 16-25. These micro preemie babies are much too tiny and fragile for any other clothing that is readily available. We accomplish this by supplying hospitals and funeral homes with a stock of layettes that families can choose from. All of this is provided at absolutely no charge to the hospitals, funeral homes, or the families that they serve.
We are entirely funded by donations and all of our garments are made by volunteers.
Click here to find activities to get involved.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Recent Posts Click here to receive updates via email
- #GivingTuesday Information!!!!!
- Make your own #UNSelfie
- Changing my Perspective…
- Finalists Announced: D CEO’s 2018 Nonprofit and Corporate Citizenship Awards
- Mommy. Such a powerful word…
- Behind the Seams with Jennifer Kuncl
- Healing Comes through Tears…
- Ryan’s Story…
- Everett Jones…
- Neriah Grace & Bradford William…
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.