Mending Hearts One Stitch at a Time
Holy Sews provides handmade infant burial clothing for families that experience the loss of their baby during gestational weeks 16-25. These micro preemie babies are much too tiny and fragile for any other clothing that is readily available. We accomplish this by supplying hospitals and funeral homes with a stock of layettes that families can choose from. All of this is provided at absolutely no charge to the hospitals, funeral homes, or the families that they serve.
We are entirely funded by donations and all of our garments are made by volunteers.
Click here to find activities to get involved.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Recent Posts Click here to receive updates via email
- AR Gives – Make your Donation Go Even Further
- Support Holy Sews Today
- April Shower Gift Drive
- 2015 Year End Letter
- A Note of Appreciation from Boston, MA
- Support for Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day
- THV 11 Interview – International Wave of Light Ceremony
- A Sunny Future for Holy Sews begins with an April Shower
- 2014 Year End Newsletter
- Where is Holy Sews Located?