About Holy Sews
Holy Sews provides handmade infant burial clothing for families that experience the loss of their baby during gestational weeks 16-25. These micro preemie babies are much too tiny and fragile for any other clothing that is readily available. We accomplish this by supplying hospitals and funeral homes with a stock of layettes that families can choose from. All of this is provided at absolutely no charge to the hospitals, funeral homes, or the families that they serve.
We are entirely funded by donations and all of our garments are made by volunteers.
Click here to learn about volunteering.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Click here to receive updates via email
- A Special Message from Our Founder
- #GivingTuesday Information!!!!!
- Make your own #UNSelfie
- Changing my Perspective…
- Finalists Announced: D CEO’s 2018 Nonprofit and Corporate Citizenship Awards
- Mommy. Such a powerful word…
- Behind the Seams with Jennifer Kuncl
- Healing Comes through Tears…
- Ryan’s Story…
- Everett Jones…
- Neriah Grace & Bradford William…
- Holy Sews’ KATV Channel 7 Interview
- Holy Sews on KATV Channel 7!
- DFW Chapter April Showers’ Reception!
- My Paisley May…
- Giving Outside of the Box!
- List of Needed Supplies!
- Materials for Miles!
- My Samuel…
- “Like” Holy Sews on Facebook!